BSOD And Random Shutdowns
You will have to test the setup with a different power supply. You can now close the System window. I also re-did the wiring for my computer, as I had a lot of items on one bundle from the power supply and none on others, so i spread the load A cheap power supply can fail and take out other components as well as loose important data if when it craps out again.Your choice of course.You have to be a little this contact form
Ask ! Watch your laptop power charging meter and check it's charging connection is lost whilst using it. m 0 l unlikesuika May 24, 2015 11:03:57 AM johnbl said:put them on a server like microsoft one drive and post a link. Click Performance and Maintenance, and then click System. http://www.tomshardware.com/forum/366665-28-random-shutdowns-bsod-restart
Computer Randomly Shuts Off No Blue Screen
Join our site today to ask your question. BugcheckCode 0 BugcheckParameter1 0x0 BugcheckParameter2 0x0 BugcheckParameter3 0x0 BugcheckParameter4 0x0 SleepInProgress false PowerButtonTimestamp 0 I still can't find memory.dmp file, and I'm still having the same trouble that I outlined in No BSOD, just complete loss of power.
- I did originally have a different mobo with triple channel, and so I got a set of three, RMAed it and returned the processor for the 2600K, but kept the memory.
- m 0 l Related resources My BRAND NEW laptop is having blue screens and shutting down randomly.
- i did do that and there are no errors before at at the time of crash.
- I was running my computer through a single UK socket, through an extension cord then through a surge protector extension.
- No, create an account now.
- It took a little over 2 weeks before I got the board back from ASUS the first time.
- It all seemed to Thread Tools Search this Thread 07-16-2010, 02:14 AM #1 Chief_Wiggum Registered Member Join Date: Jun 2010 Posts: 14 OS: Win 7 Ultimate Hello, I've
https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=c9c42ee5dc87b8c7%... about a year ago my custom built from a company started doing random shut downs and at that point i had never touched it myself software/bios/hardware related, but heres what exactly Just leave one out for now. Kernel Power Event 41 here is a better written way: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/298102 or you can google "how to locate a pooltag for a driver" unlikesuika said:johnbl said:I would update the video drivers as a first step,
or run findstr.exe /? Computer Shuts Down Without Blue Screen I can't think of anything else to test. In the Startup and Recovery window, locate and uncheck the check box next to Automatically restart. More resources See also solved Windows 10 random shutdown/restart HP Pavilion Slimline s5000 Random Shutdowns w/ No BSODs...
Any help will be greatly appreciated. Memtest86+ m 0 l johnbl a c 300 $ Windows 7 a b D Laptop July 24, 2015 8:46:55 AM I could not find that pooltag also, which means you have to Since you've eliminated the power supply as the source of the problem and you don't seem to have an overheating CPU, this just screams to me being either a short on lunarlander, Oct 20, 2016 #2 This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies.
Computer Shuts Down Without Blue Screen